Gonna try to get my 750 words here as well as store my 1467 or whatever for NANO because this is the logged in account. In other news...

Things I found of interest in Sun-Times snippets:

248: [The number of Americans who signed up for healthcare in the first two days of availability of Obamacare....] (I am not promising to look further into these issues as I have so many other things on my plate, but you should! (If you have the time I'm looking for ;)).

 The idea that the farmers' market is the last place people do not stand around staring down at their phones (changing with upcoming apps).

SIDE NOTES:

Going to Dave's-after the movie-nice house and roomies, first discussion of sevens in the Bible and literal interpretations and Judaism's approach and depth, Phish, family motorcycle visit, watching the meteor shower, mahjongg, the loft.

Can I have a word count function, please?

According to Word (I know I have to use a different one for NANO because they count words differently), above is only 155 words. *pout* ;)