I'm going to have to become a "night-before" girl again. I realize that I don't leave myself enough time to get going in the morning. It's easier if I can just jump out of bed into the shower and clothes, read my Bible study, and hit the door, ready-to-go.

The day has been fine so far. I listened to Family Bible Church-Eustis, FL's pastor Allen Speegle give his farewell message in lieu of being so impossibly late to my own church. While I firmly believe that one should attend church whenever the doors are open as time permits (and my church makes those times few enough to carry out God's purposes outside the doors as well) to fellowship and really receive from God, there are times when God calls us to other things. I really got many things out of Pastor Speegle's message:

not what you do but WHO you trust
because if we boast in it, who are we being like? WHO is not LORD of our lives and who is?
young upscale older downscale
second time today-don't please others, please God and loved ones
invest in your relationships
people bring the real you out
live for your intended purpose
course laid out by God
don't know turns ahead
challenge: live for your purpose
1 cor 12:7-8 each given something to do that shows what God is; the variety is wonderful
God has more answers than you have questions
clean hush puppies
to God your issues are not
2 cor 5:13-14 Christ crazy, serious for people
spaces in the house-relax, read, cook, etc.
some children don't care where you're going when you put them in the car-they know mom and dad are going to take them to a good place
stop from pursuing passion
be careful that you don't forget the GOD that got you there
stop making excuses
stir up the gifts! inner and from others
my party dress
plan party

Please forgive the cut&paste/adhd nature of these notes.

Afterward, I had my dad's and my fave Lipton chicken soup packet for my throat which feels darling now and ready to sing, and I took Mary for a walk in the park. We got caught in the rain. Big, splashy droplets. Love it!